Sustainability assessment of transport infrastructure: Recent developments and international projects workshop
Workshop on 16-17th July in Pisa to provide creative environment for high level scientific discussion about sustainability assessment for materials used for road and railway infrastructures
The Sustainability assessment of transport infrastructure: Recent developments and international projects workshop to be held on 16-17th of July in Pisa is intended to provide a creative environment for
The scope of workshop encompasses, but is not restricted to, the following topics:
- Environmental assessment of new materials and technologies for infrastructure projects;
- Recent developments in the LCA methodology applied to transport infrastructure
- Databases and measurements;
- Recent projects and case studies dealing with sustainability assessment
- Green materials and green asphalts for roads and railway;
- The experience of the companies, road and railway authorities with Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA);
- The importance of performance prediction of the materials in LCA
- Design, construction, monitoring and maintenance of low noise pavements.
Workshop registration fee: 70 euros (VAT 22% included). VAT refund is not allowed because this is a scientific and not an educational event. For the Italian engineers: it is possible to acquire n. 6 Training Credits (CFP) from the Professional Association of Engineers.
A) For the Italian professional engineers at the
B) Bank transfer to BANCA DI PISA E FORNACETTE – SEDE DI PISA
IBAN: IT 34 Y 0856 27091 0000011156569 BIC: BCC FIT 33
Payment description: Name Surname payment to DICI for WS
The receipt of the payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only in this case the registration could be considered
Organizing, information and contacts:
Sara Bressi; DICI – University of Pisa; E. email@example.com; P. 050 2217732
Download the programme of “Sustainability assessment of transport infrastructure Recent developments and international projects” HERE